Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting This Thing Rolling




Well since I've started this thingy I guess it's only proper that I give it a shot and post my first blog..

The current thoughts flooding my brain as the Saturday ticks on.. Sarah Palin.


The well anticipated Trooper Gate report was released last night and as most of us expected, it exposed her abuse of power.

Of coarse we've heard the McCain spin doctors and their take that it was a "partisan lynching". Do they really think we're that naive? Partisan? When the panel consisted of 10 republicans & 4 democrats. I guess in a way it could be seen as such being that there are 10 republicans on the panel. Hmm I wonder how that works in her favor as spin? Of coarse I'm being a smart ass in this as I know exactly what they are trying to play on the American people. The investigation was started long before she threw her hat in the ring. There were "claims" that Obama's people flew up there to dig all the dirt up on her.. mind you there was a pile already sitting there waiting. But in all fairness it was McCain's cronies aka lawyers that went in and did everything they could to interfere. Blatantly interfere.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was some sort of promise made to Palin from McCain when asked to be his running mate.. a promise that his "pull" could get this thing forgotten about. Well that kinda backfired right? But in all respects the spin doctors are doing their best to make this go away.


Thank goodness for those of us whom are paying attention and do see this as a huge blow to their campaign. And there will be those within their own campaign that will agree.


I could just picture McCain last night when the report came out dropping two antacids and the veins popping out of his skull.


What gets me is that here she is "inciting" hate speeches all week.. knowing that by the end of the week the same questions she posed on Obama would soon be slapping her in the face. Let her explain why she hasn't been forth coming to the American people. Hockey moms shouldn't throw pucks in glass houses.

I'm just glad to finally see this hate mongering take an unexpected turn for the McCain campaign. Regardless of how this all pans out.. I am convinced that every time this blow hard speaks from now on there WILL be those that question her honesty and will think of Trooper Gate and her less than proper handling's as Governor. If anything, doesn't she owe the state of Alaska an apology for lying all these months? She did violate the public trust.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Great first blog!
Just a side note-- Did you see that Palin threw the puck for an NHL hockey game? And she received 90 seconds of loud booing!

PoliticalMama said...

Thanks Erin ;-) Yes I did see that! She thought bringing her little girl out there with the home team jersey on would help a little.. NOT!